Reviews for "Metaljonus-Skychasezone"

Damn man

Man, what can I say? I mean.."WOW". How's that. haha. I see we both submitted two today. Hopefully this will give a couple days grace before the 0 voting fucks come along.

Excellent tune man. Thanks for the freebie!!
I'd hate to do this, but I'm curious on your thoughts on my 2 newest ones. If you could pop by, be greatly appreciated.

So...with the self whoring out of the way haha....only one thing left...

Thanks for your vote, Bad-Man-Incorporated! You voted 5 for Metaljonus-Skychasezone, keeping its score at 5.00.

yeah,.

this shit is the bomb!!!!!

Face Ripping, AND Relaxing!

This sounds a bit different than your other Sonic cuts. It sounds like you modeled the bass a little more and brought up the effect. Still could use a little more in my opinion, but this is an awesome track! If it is a different sound model, might I suggest using it on the rest of your Sonic cuts? Keep up the great work!

This is my favorite song from sonic 2 and you...

did it proud, though it's kinda different that what i was expecting when i searched for it. I've heard your other sonic submissions and this fits in nicely. I've been a bit of a fan of yours for the last year or so.

the only thing i seem to never find on newgrounds is music that actually "kicks" in the bass department. I'm not sure if it's a website compression thing, the program people use to make the music, or my not-so-amazing computer speakers. I'll test this and a few other songs in my car later.

Back to your song, it's nice to hear your take on it. you've got my vote and download :)

No Way!

I don't know if you knew this, but someone made a custom Guitar Hero Chart for this song. (For GHIII PC or GH2 on PS2) Lol

It's fun to play, but it's a bit too short...and thus impossible to score all that many points, but I never realized you were a newgrounds artist lol :)

Btw, your music Rox :)