Reviews for "Metaljonus-Skychasezone"

Great song

This is a great song, nice job. The guitar is amazing, but the drums seem a bit off to me. Otherwise, perfect. I would suggest continue making songs!

Finally, a nice start of a song.

Wasn't expecting the whole explosion of noise, but that was actually a good thing, it got straight to the song, so I give you a nice 8/10.
The guitar sounds really great, a long with the other instruments.

pretty good

im not into metal too much but this is really good
im into Linkin Park with the hot bass beats and rock
keep it up man

nicley put together!

especially like the gallop section and the bastbeats following it! nice guitar tones aswell,

Notbad could be longer though

~~REVIEW~~
This seemed abit on the {SHORT} side, its nice work dont get me wrong, i like it, and like how you just started into things didnt mess around at all and that wa sprobably what i liked about it mostly so really nice job there, the {DRUMS} and {GUITAR} was really good with this, but again this was just too short and lacked variaty, the guitar and drums were awsome, but still felt it needed that extra puch that would have set the tone for a more perfect feel, also adding onto it with some depth so that its abit longer would also help to improve on this. so anyways good start but in the end needs more effort.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A good track but needs to be longer, needs more depth and while the drums and guitar are great still needs more variaty of instraments