Reviews for "Metaljonus-Skychasezone"

I can hear some parts better now.

Yeah, your remake brings out some of the melodies and things that the original MIDI from the game seemed to be hiding. I love those drums too, they add the nice rock beat that is heavy and melodic. Pretty sweet there.

roar!

i hate you and your perfect recording tone. i'm still workin on mine and nowhere the type of perfect clairty you get on these tracks. damn good work man. maybe review a few of my songs sometime? i'd really like the feedback from a better player than myself, if you have the time.

this is good stuff. 5/5 10/10 downloaded.

video game music doesnt get any better

dude, you fucking rock... it's so technically perfect

I wept

I wept for joy...Holy freaking monkeys of the lost god. One of the best remixes I've heard...any style.

lol

Wow, this was so bloody awesome! I can't get over how well you convert songs from Video Games into heavy Metal.

Your guitaring is so clear and is EQed perfectly. Your skills are also very unique! You seem to handle every trick (whether it's sweeping, tapping or alternate picking) very well. I've not heard a single mistake yet!

I don't know how the hell you create synth with your guitar either - that's always a good point.

DKFH samples ftw! I like the way you also programmed those drums. Very technical.

Overall, a 5 for you!

Btw, I hope you don't mind, but I kinda stole your idea for the Megaman X2 Remix from your VG Medley.