Reviews for "freedom awaits"

This is deep and has much meaning behind it.. flashes like this are quite interesting.
Anyway the Animation and the art in this thing, it was awesome.
Great movie HeRetiK, I don't really have much more to say.

The animation was great, but I think it gave a bad message. I mean, you don't want to kill yourself. Well, you shouldn't at least. It was at least watchable. I hope you're not suicidal. I've gone through bad times and I still am.

I couldn't hear this. I thought it was my ear buds, but I don't think so. I just got some new ones. I guess the lower case makes it seems more serious. It'll get better.

awesome but

really death is freedom not me alone in a cold room with my thoughts. my brain save my life. dont yours?

Meh

The graphics and animation were alright. But the message and theme were simplistic and a bit emo. But this review is about the quality of the video. I think text-based narration is an easy cop out. Keep up the work, though. And challenge yourself with some lip syncing.

Its right i suppose

Death is freedom, because all that stuff that matters in life is gone in death. Anamation was ok, kinda felt a bit cliche i think maby a little intro might of been good, sorta jumped straight into the vid and i was a little lost for the beginning. Gj though.

Some people do go through things that are worse than we can imagine though.