Reviews for "Son Of The Musk"

Wow, you went above and beyond the prompt! Big props, looks like a lot of work went into this.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Yeah, a lot did. Wasn't intentional but after writing the script i kind of realised soon after how much work would be needed to realise it (again, first time I've animated to a script) Thank you though, really appreciate the kind words especially coming from the guy who made gee wiz!
Btw, loved your musk jam submission too, the dramatic fight scene at the end actually got me chuckling like everyone least favourite uncle when the rest of the family are fighting over something

I loved this so much!!!! it really feels like a normal cartoon!!!! this is grate!!!!

LuckoDaStars responds:

thanks Sr Pelo. its means alot for you to say that.

retroarcademonkey responds:

Pelo my boi, you made my day. This is the real deal oh yes lemme tell ya.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Getting recognition by one of Newgrounds big names is always a sign you've done something right. Thank you, glad to see that the work done in this landed exactly how I wanted!

Superb!

Thanks!

Love it, funny and a surprising amount of heart.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thanks, appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed it :)

This was awesome! Loved the bit where he was talking about running over the deer and just started laughing like a madman... haha!

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thanks! thats one of my favourite parts, LuckOdaStars did an incredible job with voicing that laugh