Reviews for "Son Of The Musk"

can't stop laughing at this!! the humour but also especially the animation is crazzzzyyy in this!! we need moreeeeeee

BoyPorcelain responds:

haha, thank you! Thats great to hear. I would so love to make a series from this, just starting every episode with elon musk just ruining his kids life more and more

The best entry, NO CAP. It not only made me laugh, but it left me feeling something, and that's more than I can say for any other entry. Everyone here did an amazing job... Ngl, almost made me cry.

retroarcademonkey responds:

This is no joke my favourite review I have read so far on this, NO CAP... What I strive for for literally ANYTHING I work on is to make someone feel emotional in some capacity. I feel so incredibly humbled by your words. Even though I don't really do this voice acting thing as much these days, it definitely gives me a lot of weight behind what I used to do.

Porcelain really made this shit come to life, and I'm still so glad that I could get to be apart of this in any way at all. Thanks, Kolani for the incredibly kind words.

~Matt E.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Wow okay, that's... crazy to hear, I did my best to have a condensed story between these two that wasn't just going to be goofy joke after joke, the fact that it resonated with you like that and have my stupid ass quickly rushed script is something I can only dream I'll be able to do.
Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave a comment, at this point winning is beyond what I want, I'm just so grateful of the response this has gotten and the feedback from everyone. You've made all the hard work very worth it.

beautiful work!!!i love the quality of the animation, its an instant classic.i could watch a whole season of this! Great job guys!!!

retroarcademonkey responds:

I would totally do a season of this if the chance arrives.

emotional, neat animation, and funny, great job lol

Kyle huh. GeorgeMalfoy here with the blessing of knowledge. Good animation too, man.