Reviews for "Son Of The Musk"

Hahaha! Lol! Literally the future looking back at MuskJam! Funny...

BoyPorcelain responds:

An idea that kind of came and went was to have him mention how there was an animation jam about them in 2020 then a brief glance at the camera. But it thought the 4th walla break might of been too much

The contortions of his face and all the shading in the moments he turns psycho, the way the music changes... it just plays together so well. Can't believe the team is so small because it's so well done. The sudden higher realism in one of the frame shots also gave me comedic vibes. Poor *cyborg sounds* Musk...

Well done!!

BoyPorcelain responds:

Don't even get me started on how long that laugh took to animate... The work put in was only done so that people could enjoy this. So the payoff for me has reached it peak :) Thank you!

This is very good. Some of the jokes, camera angles, animations etc are especially great.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thanks, I did my best to use believable angles to make it feel grounded. Appreciate the words!

Absolutely phenomenal from top to bottom, down to the way he pauses to think every 2 seconds.

it's got a modernized clean version of that old newgrounds fell... as far as my generation Z ass know...the point is cool shit