Reviews for "Son Of The Musk"

This animation is an absolute treat :) the animation is fluid and the coloring sets the mood for what’s a serious/comedic father, son interaction. I’m definitely happy, and lucky, that I was able to be a part of this :) keep up the great work Porcelain!

BoyPorcelain responds:

Oh Corey, i'm sure me and others are very grateful that you were open to lend your voice talent to this jam. Even though minor, your first take was spot on. Thank you so much for being a part of this and all the kind words now i hope we can work on something again in future

this is great mate. though minor of a role it does help

BoyPorcelain responds:

I'm sorry that role was so minor in this but your voice specifically was perfect for its part. Thank you so much for your involvement in this you really helped make that one joke land above and beyond the way I wanted it to

I might be a little biased having had a part in this, small as it was, but I immensely enjoyed working with porcelain on this, and it was worth reaching out to him. This is honestly some of the funniest shit I've heard recently.

BoyPorcelain responds:

oh lord, that makes me happy. Honestly, once again thank you so much, I know the role was minor but it helps make the whole world feel more believable so for that I am in your debt.

This is my favorite submission to this jam. Good work everyone!

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thank you so much, glad to hear so. Credit definitely goes to the crew on this one