Reviews for "Son Of The Musk"

WOW THIS ANIMATION IS A DUCKIN 5 STAR ITS JACK OFF WORTHY TO THE MAX....... plus ultra

BoyPorcelain responds:

Well, this is Newgrounds.. Pretty much everything here would be classified under that 'worth'. Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

retroarcademonkey responds:

We succeeded, fellas.

The contortions of his face and all the shading in the moments he turns psycho, the way the music changes... it just plays together so well. Can't believe the team is so small because it's so well done. The sudden higher realism in one of the frame shots also gave me comedic vibes. Poor *cyborg sounds* Musk...

Well done!!

BoyPorcelain responds:

Don't even get me started on how long that laugh took to animate... The work put in was only done so that people could enjoy this. So the payoff for me has reached it peak :) Thank you!

Man, I thought I was the only person in the world that remembers that old 80s anti marijuana ad lol!

Great job everyone, the voice acting, the music, and the humor was great. I wasn't sure about this musk collab, but you guys did great

retroarcademonkey responds:

Luis you legend. Thanks so much! Glad ya liked it!

BoyPorcelain responds:

I second the comment of 'legend'. Much thanks Luis, thanks for liking all the work that went into it!

"i love you son...no homo"-elon musk

it was very funny and cute i really liked it

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thanks! Yeah i wasnt sure whether to keep that line in or not, but i thought it's just be funny to see elon musk say it tbh...