Reviews for "Son Of The Musk"

The best entry, NO CAP. It not only made me laugh, but it left me feeling something, and that's more than I can say for any other entry. Everyone here did an amazing job... Ngl, almost made me cry.

retroarcademonkey responds:

This is no joke my favourite review I have read so far on this, NO CAP... What I strive for for literally ANYTHING I work on is to make someone feel emotional in some capacity. I feel so incredibly humbled by your words. Even though I don't really do this voice acting thing as much these days, it definitely gives me a lot of weight behind what I used to do.

Porcelain really made this shit come to life, and I'm still so glad that I could get to be apart of this in any way at all. Thanks, Kolani for the incredibly kind words.

~Matt E.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Wow okay, that's... crazy to hear, I did my best to have a condensed story between these two that wasn't just going to be goofy joke after joke, the fact that it resonated with you like that and have my stupid ass quickly rushed script is something I can only dream I'll be able to do.
Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave a comment, at this point winning is beyond what I want, I'm just so grateful of the response this has gotten and the feedback from everyone. You've made all the hard work very worth it.

Hands down the best, just so many good jokes! Makes me wish I could see some of the cut ones. And of course, animation and voices were on point too. I hope this wins!

BoyPorcelain responds:

there was going to be a scene where Elon starts listing alternative names he thought of giving his son and then the kid was going to list more science-y things that Elon Musk does that ruins his life, each of those science-based things being something related to his different companies. But due to the time of me animating this on top of a full-time job they sadly had to go... Maybe stuff to put in the bank for the future... Thank you so much for the comment, I'm honestly so glad that you like it! :)

Very well done good sir! Two thumbs up plus a clap and a high five with sanitized gloves cuz of the virus! :D

BoyPorcelain responds:

hahaha, thats the most socially distant minded compliment I've gotten. Thank you very much fir the comment, glad you liked it

I lost it when he came to the realization that it was a deer he ran over. And the I learned it from watching you reference and the fuck bezos license plate are gold.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thanks for all the kind words!! :)

Definite Top 3 of the jam. This is great in style, writing, animation and references. Well done, guys!

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thank you, glad you like it! let's hope it wins high enough for me to pay back everyone involved and make an even bigger project next time!