Reviews for "Son Of The Musk"

this should be a fucking show

BoyPorcelain responds:

In an ideal world it would be, every episode would start with elon musk doing something that ruins the kids life more and more

Absolutely phenomenal from top to bottom, down to the way he pauses to think every 2 seconds.

Phenomenal job on this! The animation was really smooth, the voice acting was great, and I love all of the references in here. (Especially the deer bit.) Great job to everyone who worked on this, and keep it up!

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thank you, thank you and thank you. Im really glad to hear that you enjoyed it! I honestly couldn't of asked for a better team, all the voice actors who were involved really helped make this come alive. Appreciate the kind words! :)

This is great stuff. Considered making a YouTube account?

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thank you, i do have one actually here: https://www.youtube.com/user/XxmegadrummerxX I rarely do anything with it though, i have yet to upload this on there. But i think once this whole contest is over ill post it there too

"You know I can't read your mind. Not yet."