Reviews for "Mission MOANified Collab"

Been a good long time since I've seen a spite cartoon on Newgrounds...
Brings me back to the good o'l days of Brawl Funnies Dick 1.

great job wait was that Davis ? who said stop :O glad u added him into the party :D also glad she liked it ^_^

Stagger what the fuck

GrayAnimations responds:

yes, what the F-U-C-K

As long as the Miss herself enjoyed this shizzle. :D Good fun.

-cd-

Joe-Mega responds:

Much respect to moonified for being a good ass sport :)

It's super funny watching a bunch of kids get this butthurt over a voice actress on Newgrounds and being old enough to remember the hate piece on Rina-chan. Even a decade later it's the same jokes projecting and deflecting insecurities.

But no, enjoy the irony of dumping on someone for making daily whatever by using an army of simps while getting daily yourselves for poor animation and weak jokes by using an army of incels. It's totally different after all.

Also can I just say thanks to all the super insecure creators who were so butthurt over a single review that they all had to desperately respond to this within a day. I'm glad that they're so bad at this that they got the subject of their attempt at bullying to defend it. That's some beta energy if I've ever seen it.

GrayAnimations responds:

simp

Joe-Mega responds:

Damn dude, you got us (or at least me. I'm sort of a hack) but miss moonified took our jabs like a champ so I guess the least I can do is take the backlash on the chin :)

Although if you really want to put us in our place you should make a collab about us being incels ;)

Pyronator responds:

Oh gosh oh jeez, you got us. I guess I’ll have to quit NewGrounds forever.

StaggerNight responds:

I cant handle it anymore, after reading that I might have to turn my self in now. *cries*

LobsterMango responds:

Whoa cool :D

OctoNG responds:

Simp

MissMoonified responds:

it chill, people are allowed to dislike me if they wanna LOL
I found it funny, if you take life too seriously, you just get gray hair early :D
I am kinda honored people were mad enough that they made something this "complex"
Was it mean? Sure. But I take it as a fuckin compliment