Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Protect the Kingdom"

I enjoyed playing this for the first 10 levels. It was pretty boring to level 20 as I did not need any further upgrades and money and resources piled up. Suddenly everything got pretty tough and although I upraded everything I died on level 22 :(

Amazing!

good job on ur epic game

Excellent menu design, iconic music to set the tone, spectacular sound effects, simple controls, awesome character design. Some upgrades or more levels would be appreciated as it gets repetitive. It's still impressive you made this for an assignment. Fantastic work!

this is a pretty fun game, i did not find any problems with this game but some things could be changed to make this better like
-instead of clicking the materials you should be able to hover over it to collect it
-the meteor ability hits random places sometimes missing the enemies entirely you should be able to choose where to use the meteor shower
-there should be a speed up wave feature, the waves sometimes go too slow a way to speed things up would be pretty nice
-some of the upgrades like ice mages seems to do nothing, it says they slow things down but i did not see enemies moving slower
i know this was made for a college assignment so i don't know if this game would updated but if it does maybe made some better graphics and polish some stuff and possibly add more towers and upgrades, and a way to choose difficulty other than that, good game