Reviews for "­čÄÁLinkin Park - Numb (#Rockin'!)"

Realy good work. ;)

AiltonNeto responds:

Thank You very much, David. :)

Linkin Park was a great band indeed. This is a great song you've made for NG, and for Chester. This gets a 5 star rating, just that it was a little bit slower in comparison to the original. Love it anyway, and it'd be nice if you'd remix more of Linkin Park songs.

AiltonNeto responds:

Hey reddyfu! Thank you very much for this feedback! Linkin Park means so much to me. I will bring more versions of their songs. Stay Awesome and Heavy! \m/, ^-^ ,\m/

I like it a ton! Careful though, you were just slightly flat, but other then that great work! I drew you something on my account :)

AiltonNeto responds:

Thank You very much for the kindness and technical feedback! I really appreciate it \,,/, ^-^ ,\,,/

It is very sad, however, I believe you did a great thing by making this tribute to Linkin Park. Certainly one of my favorite bands for sure. We were fortunate to have seen them rise to greatness, although, like all great bands they will never truly be forgotten. Your effort is solid, I actually think you made a good cover for vocals, especially given the difficulty level here. It is heard to hit those same tones. The instruments did seem a little hard to hear - perhaps allow them to take over before the singing starts, then tone them down, to focus more on the chorus. It's a tough one... Never stop singing and dreaming :)

Always a pleasure to hear you, Marko! <3

really close to the real song

Thank You Madscenemaker! \m/, ^-^ ,\m/