Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ashe Doms Brigitte"

In reality is just violence. I love fantacy animation more than cruel realityಥ╭╮ಥ

I love the aftercare the most, you never see that, 10/10

Great! You gave me a half-chub! Fantastic anumation, storytelling, voice acting, lighting, jiggle physics, anatomy, etc.

The atmosphere was set and declared really simply and it works. The aggressive tone from the start dissipating at the end is just brilliant storytelling structures in action. The animation has gotten way WAAAAY better, i especially loved the part when the dom character was smacking the fuck of the sub character's ass, when the whip hit that ass, i could feel a tiny sting on my behind, great job! The voice acting is fantastic! Personally i'm not a fan of european and southern american accents, but i guess i dont know the characters at all, so maybe that's why. Overall, the voice acting was superb. Lastly, the one thing that i loved the most from this gem, is the ending. The ending was just the perfect little post-coital scene that i did not expect at all. The cute pillow (chair) talk and the general exchange of words and gestures was just animated and presented well. So yeah... Great fucking job to everyone involved, but mostly to the animator(s), keep up the good work guys!

P.S.
I'd live to see a sequel with these two characters, with reversed roles and everything... in the near/far future of course! Aaaaaahhh.... that's it! Thanks! Keep on dancin'

You kept the continuity of Bridgette's foot fetish :)

BaronStrap responds: