Reviews for "Bloody Anne"

Wow

Simply perfect, keep up the great work!

Thank you!

WIN

The textures and the shading is on point. 5/5.

Looks like Dungeon Siege II

AlvinHew responds:

Dungeon Siege is a cool looking game.

Thanks for your review!

Cool

First off, the Art is just amazing.

However, I would personally like more conclusion to the story. It just doesn't settle for me. It would be like saying Star Wars III was the last one and nothing else, but there's actually way more too it. It just seems to me there should be much more this storie's ending than "she went fully evil and started to invade her home".

But that's just me.

AlvinHew responds:

I opted to leave the ending fairly open ended as my goal for this series was mainly to fully develop Anne as a character with a deep background. I felt it best not to completely end her story, since doing so would diminish the opportunities to revisit the idea in the future.

Wow...

I am really impressed of how you managed to tell a story with some pictures. Based on the description of the Blood Charm art and the fact that she's wearing it in all of the pictures, i think it goes somewhat like this: Annika finds the blood charm in the forest which somehow slowly corrupts her soul, turning her evil. am i right?

And apart from the story, your artwork is beautiful. you make everything look very real. I am looking foreward to your future art. Thanks for putting lots of time and effort in this.

AlvinHew responds:

You're not far off the mark at all! You can see the full story on my deviantART page if you're interested.

I love it but.....

You could have made her more sexy