Reviews for "The Final Task"

this is incredable

do another

Active!!

The floating suspense feeling was great!! need more scenes. Good work

To every one calling this short.

Dude, IT"S IN THE "SERIOUS SHORTS" COLUMN! Shut up! Any way, this is a great flash considering how old this is. Nice one bro.

Great Atmosphere created!

The focus of this animation was the tense atmosphere between two warriors, each contemplating the other's next move. I liked how at first the evil warrior appeared to have escaped unscathed but was eventually eviscerated to pieces. The atmosphere was brought out very effectively through the music as well as the battle stances of the warriors on the plains at night. Great work, but I would have loved it to be slightly longer. Congrats, you should be proud of your work! :)

Pretty good

i liked it very much but you can improve the characters moves so the fight gets more cool and also the short duration... still, I know you'll get better