Reviews for "*- Revelation -*"

Damned.

Well, I don't make these things so I can't really comment on the technicalities of the piece. However, I can tell you that this is a really danceable song. I especially love how it sort of had this pause in the background beat at 2:05 and then built up. Always love it when songs do stuff like that.

Anyways, nice piece.

--Krys

Jebbal responds:

Thank you very much Krys! Your kind words have inspired me, a silly dragon awakening from its (once believed) eternal slumber, ready to make haste and take action! "What will it do first," the people wonder! Very wise are they to be concerned of this. What WILL the dragon do? Does it even remember what it had for lunch those many years ago? We are Dragon Watchers, descendents of the great and venerable Sevilius Mortlax himself. We have been watching over the mighty beast for roughly two weeks now. Words cannot even begin to describe what I am feeling as I observe, taken aback by the dragon's leisu(*$$##666377100001010101shitfuck damnhellass Thanks for the reivew, Krys! Oh, before I forget, right? What time is the banquet next Sunday? Thanks in advance...

Very Cool

I Love This Song

Jebbal responds:

I LoveThis Song too. YOU'RE NOT ALONE!

Actually this song makes me want to backhand my aqua dog.

*replays*

perfect tune! *plays over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over*

okay i think you get the point, you did a good job with this song! Keept it up!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's wild! hashdahsdhsdhahsdasdhashdroflroflrofl roflroflroflroflroflrofl

Nice work

Could defo jam to this, awesome work dude, make more ;)

Jebbal responds:

Then jam! JAM JAM JAM! Jam. Jam? Careful!

I will make more, I already have lol

nice

man its sick sound loves it my kinda beat thinkin bout makin another one??

Jebbal responds:

I'll think about making another one while you think about using better grammar and sentence structure!