Reviews for "*- Revelation -*"

Awesome

Hey man I just saw you place an advert in that thread.

I was curious, I haven't seen you round the forums before so I thought I'd come check our your piece!

I like it, reverse cymbal kick and I thought that's a cool opening, I've heard it before but not all too often. It came as a pleasant surprise.

Now before I go on, I'm gonna say this: I read your response to the last review and about how you name your FL files as you progress, that's exactly what I do. there's a better way to do that, which is: File, Save new version

saves hassle, it puts a number on the end of your current version!

anyway on with the review ;)

I would have put this under Trance more than Dance, but no biggy, it's gonna make people get up and strut their stuff! and it got me dancing in my seat! distracting me from typing >:(

The Melodies in this were pretty hot too!

Awesome job man! Keep up the great work!

Peace Out!

Stealth

Jebbal responds:

Thanks, I'll take a look at the save new version thing next time I'm messing around in FL. =)

Hmmm ya I wasn't sure what genre to put this in... I just though "Well, the song makes me wanna dance... OH THERE'S A GENRE CALLED DANCE!" lol So ya, I just stuck it in there.

Dance was closer than techno though, right? I put the first version in techno. xD

Thanks for noticing the melodies! I took my time and tried to come up with something unique and catchy. Lots of notes on the offbeat in the main chorus, I like that.

Thanks muchos for the review man! Means a lot to me!

Very Naice

INCREDIBLE.... I ORGASM TO IT!!! The blending and syncing is fantastic love the transitions and changes and verses throughout

Jebbal responds:

Cunt, GET your stomach pumped! You can go attack left flank now. I've got the right flank. Two thousand, 5 hundred, and 37 tangos in the building. I'm taking the shot. No! That's ridiculous! Don't take the shot you won't get them all! BANG! Tangos down. Planting claymore.

I don't care about anything you have to say.

Awesome

An excellent song!!!

Jebbal responds:

An excellent review, Grandpa! THANKS! Thanks Grandpa! Thank you!

Kickass

I love this song. *bookmarked*

Jebbal responds:

Coolio! I'd like to bookmark your elbow!

A summary

This sounds like some scotish trance techno i listen to good job man

Jebbal responds:

Not sure what Scottish trance techno sounds like off the top of my head, but I'll take your word for it!