Reviews for "*- Revelation -*"

Now that's Dance!

This song just makes me wanna dance. In future projects I'd like to hear some lyrics in your music cause it would fit in just right.

Jebbal responds:

Yeah lyrics are definitely overdue for me. I've been planning on including them in future tracks for some time now. Stay tuned :)

awww lawwd !

so legitttttt, beggining was my favorite. got me hooked i kept listening then at 1:40 when it dropped i was totally amazed. nice work. Please keep it up. :D

Jebbal responds:

Nice! My song is legitimate AND i totally amazed you! This is a good day :)

Thanks for the review!

In general, you're songs don't dissapoint.

This one didn't either. This is definitely good techno, and i can maybe see this being played in a strip club like you said (there goes my innocence, down the toilet with my semen). Keep up the good work, and try looking up two's a party by hania, that song had a 10/10 for a long time and deserved it!

Jebbal responds:

Glad you enjoyed this and my other music! =)

The toilet is indeed a good place for your semen. And apparently your innocence as well! As for Two's a Party, are you kidding me?! I've been the biggest tarboy fanatic ever since its release! I'm not normally into the jazzy stuff or whatever but i absolutely love that song.

Thanks for the review!

I just wanted to thank you for making this wonderful and awesome song. And by the way i am really hoping its ok with you if i had this song in one of my youtube videos.

Jebbal responds:

You are very welcome! Hahaha. And of course you may use this in a youtube video. Just don't be making any money off it now!

Great!

Heh, most of the music I've listened to on NG is good, and your's is one of them. When I listen to this I'm seeing a story, or an epic fight scene and at the end, it all just ends. nice. :D

Jebbal responds:

Yeah I guess I can kinda see an epic fight scene, I wasn't really going for anything like that though. I was just trying to make a cool, dirty sounding club song =) Glad you like it!