Reviews for "*- Revelation -*"

A little boring...

A bit quiet and boring... Add more percussion and maybe I'll give it at least 8 stars. But I do like Solara (soul air uh lol) I have it on my iPod. It's sooo cool but this one needs (lots of) work. More percussion, more bass, less ambience and quiet parts, even though you said this was the final version - maybe a Revelation 2! Thanks in advance! XD

Jebbal responds:

Haha give me break, this was one of my first songs ever! Glad you liked Solara, though. I've actually been thinking of remaking this for a long time now. We'll see...

Fun fact: There is only one synth used in this entire song, in case you didn't notice. Bass, lead, and that little higher pitched thing starting at 2:17 are all identical - just different octave ranges.

A summary

This sounds like some scotish trance techno i listen to good job man

Jebbal responds:

Not sure what Scottish trance techno sounds like off the top of my head, but I'll take your word for it!

Kudos

Very well made work. :) I'm not bashing it but next you should try and rework the bass and add a little more boom. hope this helps

Jebbal responds:

You can never have too much BOOM! Sorry about that, this song was made a long time ago ;)

Wonderful

I love this. You have a real talent. I particularly like the bass drum throughout the piece, especially at 1:40.

Jebbal responds:

Haha yeah that bassdrum definitely goes strong throughout the whole piece without much variation. glad it works for ya, though! Its always good to hear that people enjoy my stuff :)

hmmmmm

i want to do the longest pelvic thrust /rave to this song ever lol gotta do it

Use protection.