Reviews for "*- Revelation -*"

zomfg

this song was so crazy super insanly fantastically good that it made my computer crash. thats how good this song is. just wow

Jebbal responds:

Just send my last paycheck to the PO box Mr. Krabs!

*replays*

perfect tune! *plays over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... and over*

okay i think you get the point, you did a good job with this song! Keept it up!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's wild! hashdahsdhsdhahsdasdhashdroflroflrofl roflroflroflroflroflrofl

Pretty Cool

Makes me think of something from a video game, really. I really like the sound and all of the nice melody changes work. What did you use to make this?

Jebbal responds:

You are super! I used fl studio 8 to make this.

An Earful Of Ecstasy

The pauses and volume transitions are great. I bow to your mastery of dance pieces! If I may make one tiny suggestion... I find that when listening to this, it's much quieter than the other pieces, and therefore am required to pump my volume. I'm not sure if this is just my speakers acting up or if it is the piece itself, but if you could look into that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I look forward to hearing more from you!

Jebbal responds:

There are many things I'd like to change in this song...but for some reason it won't let me update it. Nobody used it in a flash submission so I don't get why! I've been thinking of remaking this song and submitting it as Revelation V2 or something.

I first noticed the volume issue when I played it in my car. You're right about that.

I tinkled

So bumpin i pissed my pants!!!!!

Jebbal responds:

Thank you, but hold up there brotha. DJ? You'd better submit some songs pronto. Or if you don't work with your own music then put up a video of you JAMMA MAMMAING it out at a club. You son of a bitch.

I'm going to call you in 14 minutes.