Reviews for "Huerage"

Very fun game. It would be nice to have highscore board though. Is there a reason the arrow points towards the mouse? Makes me think the game was supposed to have a shooting mechanic, at one point, that was scrapped in favor of making it a pure dodge game.

Tykua responds:

Oh ahaha, I was planning to add a future update with bosses and you'd have the power to shoot at them, but besides that thank you for your review.

good game, but I will say that it should have at least had some type of title telling you what to do instead of putting you straight in the game.

Tykua responds:

Thank you for the amazing rating and nice feedback!

422 before the game crashed and i didnt care to try again. nice one and done game for me

Tykua responds:

Wow, that's amazing! Thank you for playing my game.

Pretty fun! At first I thought it was a shooter that was missing the bullets, but it caught on to me over time. You've definitely got some TASTY jams that go with it, I absolutely love the music. Could use a background though. Absolutely should add a leader board to it, super addictive and nice.

Tykua responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind score, I appreciate it.

This game is super fun, so simple, I love it! Id looove if this game had ng highscores!

Tykua responds:

Hahaha, thank you so much for the feedback glad you loved it.