Reviews for "The Adventures of Kincaid (Public Wolf Build 2020-05)"

the game is relly good i want to see what tis will be like when its done

Promising, although an objective (and perhaps a map) would be helpful.

Found one health +up, looks like a double jump and maybe other skill improvements
can also be had?

Awesome progress! Input change is funky, can not be changed the ways I want, but eventually learned the original one. But I had to check the controls too. Put a computer right around the start telling about attack and roll buttons. Also if jump is a very different button then of course make sure I can access that information before falling into any slightly lower position where I have to jump out from.

Many soft-locks for weird reasons. There is a box where you can't come out of. I'd guess as you wrote you'll fix these, I'd guess in semi-solids while crouching you could fall trough in the final versions, I'm not sure.

I think I couldn't get trough a door/wall at an open field (where there are 3 lizards and 2-3 flying pinks). I'd guess there would be a button somewhere but because my character can't fall trough these semi-solids or jump far enough I couldn't find it.

Currently, the game feels a little bit like a labyrinth, for example I can access the sliding tutorial from the right, or completely miss it. The concept is awesome, the game feels a lot more open.

Sexual scenes and events are pretty cool. But when I was testing for 3 lizards at once, a pink flyer managed to fly just over and covered the main character and the lizard while they were having their session. I'd suggest making pink flyers fly back to their original position as it might be very off-putting for players who are lucky enough to fall at the first time while these creatures are around.

Ow/