Reviews for "Slowing Down"

DUDE.

SO BLOWN AWAY RIGHT NOW.

Where do I even start with you, garlagan? How do I even begin to comment on your literal genius

Once again you nail the melodies. Once again your drops are extremely crisp. Once again you pull off a bunch of small musical tidbits which fill your track with interest. Once again you catch me off guard with an unexpected sonic shift (2:07). Once again you create such a highly contrasted, highly detailed soundscape that I can't do anything but stand amazed. Seriously.

I don't even know what to begin to criticize. It's just all... so tight. So clean.

I rarely give tracks full five stars but this one has to take the cake for me.

garlagan responds:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh thank you so much 1f1n1!

I don't know that much about music, but truly this is the best song I have ever heard. The only part I don't really like is at 3:10 to 3:19. To me, it sounded kind of messy and just felt like you put a bunch of cut out vocals and played them faster then the rest of the song's pace and didn't have that much of a beat to it like the rest of the song did. But, still I adore this song. It has this catchy uplifting theme to it that makes anybody's bad day instantly better. Garlagan, you are my favorite music creator period. You just have the polish and character to your music that nobody else has.

Gosh I have the "Slooowing Down" part in my head now. So good!

awesome good job!!! all my 5 stars :D

the only bad thing is that the lyrics are a bit hard to hear, but overall great song