Reviews for "Decryption: A Free Online MMO"

As the sequel to Ritz, it definitely had a lot to live up to.

The redesign worked well in my opinion, though since you see the same character for such a long time, some inbetween frames when turning would've spiced it up a bit.
Also this is very minor, but there could've been some sort of visual indication of how far you're into the game, since that was at some points hard to tell.

The story and themes were good, definitely a more serious tone than the first game. Some dialogue did make me chuckle and some hit me where it hurt.

The music I've got no jokes for. Really solid job on establishing the atmosphere. To dig out anything, I think some vertical mixing tom foolery could be neat. As in additional instruments get added/removed or the timbre changes as the game progresses.

Over all, very solid job you guys.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I see it as more of a spiritual successor to a game i made years ago "Lost Connection", with hints of other games I've worked on like OSO, Twitter Simulator, all those types of games that I haven't made in a while.

bless ya carmet we out here keepin it real

HenryEYES responds:

bless you carman!

Holy fuck, this game is scary!
five out of five though.

DAMMIT NOT THE FEELS!!

Really good use of theme. The writer shows a good talent for narrative design with how things are placed, I especially like how things are presented out of order to reveal the whole story as time goes on. Ending was a bit abrupt and sorta felt like a glitch. Otherwise, this is VERY atmospheric and very well done. It brings me back to a feeling I thought I left behind in my old MMO days and it's just heartcrushingly good at what it does.

On a technical level, I like how this game did a lot with Flixel's out of the box tools. Very liberal use of FlxTrail and done exceptionally well when it's used, this is the sort of stuff I like to see where you take some pretty straightforward art and move it up a notch with effective use of default Flixel FX.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

thanku very much appreciate u squidly

Yo Ninjamuffin99,ConnorGrail, and so called HenryEYES. I just wanted to say don't pull that shit again or whatever. LOL LaAO lol LAMO LOL Lol , this game was kinda reminded me of those stranded games like the super mario 64 and Death stANDing because It MADe em lol. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, man this game was crazy. I really enjoyed the music and the story reminds me of my friends on Discord because I ask them a question and they answer like 2 days later or something. Also I thought the loading screen was dope because it shows the player's Newgrounds username. This would have never of worked if EA made it. Also is there gonna be a DLC for this game. I think you should add a battle royal mode in this game.Also this is nothing like Animal Jam and Club Penguin, what the frick. Alright i'm gonna lamoa some crackers. BOoooooboBOBOOBOBOOBbbooobyboobamoodymod i'm a ghost. Please don't scream,scream,SCREEEEEEEEEEM!!! Man with Snail EyEys, but snails don"T HAve EyeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Did you know snakes HaVE NO eyE LiDs oR AIds o:. CrZY RighT, aLso hEres my Phone NUmber 911. I'm just joking, here IS my Really ReAl PHone NumbER (323) 834-2079 SeTH ROGAN en End. HAHAHa, peae of creamy doodoo pants in my ants. Don't WoRRy I lIKE TOOOooo SquEezze Darth. Please oh pleazzzze baby pizza uBer DriVER.I Bet I'm MakinG YOu LOL yoUr PaNNies!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. TurTLe Eyed BAby I gIve This A !!/10 or WhATEver.Canadian-born actor Seth Rogen tapped into his skills as a comedian when he was only 13.Yep it's all true.Population Is Bad

Since mankind was created, the population of people grew humongously. Did you know that there is over 7.4 billion People in the world. People would think it’s good but it’s not. Over the past few years, the population is growing so rapidly that the government can’t provide for everyone. So we need to think of a solution before it’s to late. We could bring 2,000,000 people on an island and let them fight to the death like Hunger Games and Fortnite. Or we can go to a different planet and colonize it. This is a good idea because the earth is already to populated and is to polluted. Maybe that can work. I don’t know because I’m a kid that wants GOT MILK AND RITZ THE SQuekQuel.
The end. ALRIGht let's StOP TakING aBout MAth for A sec.PIZZa and Chicken Are Funny. WHat if CaTs weRE FOod//?I wonder, aNyHoot tHis IS a ExperiANCE I WoN'T Forget. LOL LOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLO or whatever whatever. WhAt's YOUr Fav COloR???????? This GAme Is Cool OR WHatEVER!!I created this dragon, All JokeS OR WHATever!!