Reviews for "Decryption: A Free Online MMO"

As the sequel to Ritz, it definitely had a lot to live up to.

The redesign worked well in my opinion, though since you see the same character for such a long time, some inbetween frames when turning would've spiced it up a bit.
Also this is very minor, but there could've been some sort of visual indication of how far you're into the game, since that was at some points hard to tell.

The story and themes were good, definitely a more serious tone than the first game. Some dialogue did make me chuckle and some hit me where it hurt.

The music I've got no jokes for. Really solid job on establishing the atmosphere. To dig out anything, I think some vertical mixing tom foolery could be neat. As in additional instruments get added/removed or the timbre changes as the game progresses.

Over all, very solid job you guys.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I see it as more of a spiritual successor to a game i made years ago "Lost Connection", with hints of other games I've worked on like OSO, Twitter Simulator, all those types of games that I haven't made in a while.

bless ya carmet we out here keepin it real

bless you carman!

great game, you all best play this awesome game!!!

maybe I'll play it

zero stars...

Am I a hacker now?

ur in

he is in.

greatest game I've ever played in my life. this game has cured both my dead wife and aids. thank you

i gotchu hatty

this feels like a personal attack.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

i made this game about you awez

this is about you!