Reviews for "Decryption: A Free Online MMO"

Execution of the idea is perfect the only reason its not a perfect 5 is just personal preference, i just prefer different things than what this was trying to accomplish, good work and congratulations
-lizardpants

Loved the game, but I was confused when I got the star and had one last item to find and it just ended abruptly. Was I supposed to get that last?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

my bad. Not that item in particular, but it ends when u get 1 less item than you should

I feel like every game you make I can tell that you made it, the ideas are all there, the voicing and dialogue feels totally unique. You excel at executing unique ideas and I think that's a really important thing to have as a game maker. art and music fit aesthetically. i like the sound and i like the minimalist approach to the art. I think this thing is more impactful because it feels real and is reflective how difficult making friends can be sometimes.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

this a good review thanku isaacboy

That fake-out intro was something else. I was almost expecting an MMO for a moment too. Interesting game, makes me think the character is someone who is dealing with anxiety and is also falling in love with a gal they have met in an online MMO as well.

The simplistic graphics and audio are nice and don't try to overload the player with too much going on and thus, no real distraction aside from just completing the game and trying to piece together what is going on. The way a second player starts to float around the game character the closer to completion you get makes me wonder what is going on with them by the end since there seem to be several hints that them asking about becoming bf and gf may have lead the other person to stop coming online a few years earlier. :(

Fantastic yet sad game, well done.

clickbait

HenryEYES responds:

tbh, now that I think about it, most people would avoid "Online MMO". still, BLESS U GloydZXGT! respect for reaching the end!