Reviews for "A ♥ apart"

Its like Undertale but in a petri dish. Challenging, but not too brutal since your score towards the next level is retained if at least half of the heart survives. Short and sweet. Love it, and thanks for using my music!

BenedictFogwell responds:

Thanks for creating the music & making it available to use!

It's a bit hard to judge a local multiplayer game, not gonna lie. I think instead of doing seperate keyboard controls, it would've been nicer to find some sort of unified control scheme and make the hearts relative to eachother somehow, like for example, one key makes them closer/farther and one key makes them rotate, something like that. That way you could have a solid single player experience.

That being said, very solid presentation, really effective UI, and great use of filters. By far one of the most elegant games presented in terms of visuals.

I'm playing it solo at the moment and it's super fun! I like that you restart on the level you died at and not at the beginning, and the pause button came in handy. I can't wait to try it with friends irl.

This was a very solid game, and quite hard at that. If your goal is get as far as you can without dying, it is a real challenge.

The only downside (if you call it a downside) is the extreme leniency of the game, allowing unlimited lives, thus effectively negating any challenge in the medals.

Everything seems to work as it was intended.

Very cool game !! The mechanics are so smooth and the art detail is so pleasing u-u ! Playing it solo is so difficult(still fun tho) ;-; so rec to play with a friend maybee