Reviews for "Keep Hope Alive"

I really like this game however I think I've run into a bug where the red guys won't follow me or be interactable, and where when they are following me on the stairs they get stuck. And now I'm stuck on this one level because I can't make the red guys follow me. I really like the concept so I'm gonna come back once the bug is fixed, hope you can figure out why it does that.

keybol responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback. It looks like the platforms are overlapping. I fixed that in this new build. I also added R to restart.

Hmm, that was better than expected. Is this the first coronavirus themed game I've played? If not, it's a good start. I mostly like it because of how easy it is to understand. I thought home was where I came from! That was too confusing.

I liked the designs. It's a very nice setup. I like the idea of you helping other people like that. If only I could. I wore a mask for the first time yesterday.

keybol responds:

Thank you! I've always wanted to make a game that's relevant to this days. With Ludum Dare's theme I felt I could make one. Glad you wore your mask!

good game but very short 😀

nice work man!

keybol responds:

Thanks! It's been a while we made games for Newgrounds, old times!

pretty good i ended up comepleting it

keybol responds:

Thank you! We're happy you completed it!