For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Mandragora"

I love this. Your music is always AMAZING! You inspire some of my songs :)

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you! I'm glad (and surprised) to be an inspiration!

I'm a sucker for any piece that has piano in it so this was great! The music box outro was also a plus.

I will say that the drums were a little bit too loud, and kind of drowned out most of the other instruments. I didn't even realize there was a brass or woodwinds section in the piece until I listened to it again.

(Also this was definitely a stylistic choice, but plEASE FOR THE LOVE OF HOLY HAND GRENADES DON'T END A PIECE WITHOUT RESOLVING A CHORD I LITERALLY LOOKED UP FROM MY COMPUTER AND THOUGHT THE AUDIO CUT OUT WHY DIDNT YOU JUST PLAY THE LAST NOTE IT WAS ONE NOTE YOU MONSTER I STILL LIKE THE PIECE THOUGH KEEP IT UP)

ahhhhhhhhh sorry ;3;
And yeah, I'll try to tone down the drums a bit in the future. I tend to underdo them so I may have overcompensated a bit...

Damn, this is great! Looking forward to hearing more like this. :)

Thanks! I hope I won't disappoint :D

Try a remix of sunset from deemos collection vol 2.

Miyolophone responds:

Huh, maybe. I've always liked that one.

You never fail to amaze me. This is absolutely just the best thing I've heard. Keep up the good work. ;)

Will do, Rose!