Reviews for "Mandragora"

I'm a fan of Deemo and Myosotis always was my favourite song, followed by Sonatina and Magnolia. This song recreates the exact style of M2U and Nicode, and I just love it!

5 stars isn't enough, I would give 10! Awesome job!

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks a lot! Honestly, I'm continuing to learn from those two and hope I can be as good as they are someday, so I'm flattered that you think I captured their style.

I actually just realized that I never wrote a review for this song (totally not writing a paper and studying for a test btw) even though it's my favorite song of yours and the most complex and well-arranged

Besides THE MISSING LAST CHORD REUPLOAD THIS PLEASE the whole piece flows super well and the composition is honestly amazing. Music like this is where I think you shine the most (except in writing last notes), it's super impressive how you managed to layer so many tracks and melodies on top of each other and it coming out amazing in the end.

1/5 until you fix that last note and also upload woahnce upon a time (Stroah was a mastapiece)

I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU THAT LAST CHORD

This is amazing, but i would love if you could upload Marigold.

PD: Lvl 12 madness

Miyolophone responds:

I mean, I can't upload Marigold because it's not my song? Not really sure what you expect me to do.

I'm not aware of M2U or Nicode or anything ...oops. But this was thoroughly enjoyable!

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you! You should totally check them out haha they're amazing

What plugins do you use for orchestration? damn, your composition skills are so amazing!

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks Zelgeon! I used some Native Instruments libraries for the samples— The Grandeur for the piano, Session strings for the staccato strings, and Kontakt 5 factory library for everything else. Nothing too enormously fancy but you learn to work with it when you're not a professional with a giant budget haha