Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Klee: Spacetime Cleaners"

I fucking love this game, this snappy action is really satisfying... kinda sucks that its a mobile game and not a more expanded PC game

gamenya menarik ;)

For what this demo is, it plays really well. I love the automatic-short-range-ranged-attack mechanic because it really makes you think on your feet. The character also is really satisfying to play as; there's just the right amount of weight and speed to help you smoothly platform around each screen.

Some things that I suggest you keep in mind in the future are to make it easier to tell where the player is. There was a lot happening on screen and I sometimes got lost amidst the masses of bullets flying between me and my enemies. You could also make the range of the player's attacks a little more clear—perhaps you could draw a ring?

All of that said, what I've played is really good and definitely worth the $4. I'd love to see this polished even more if the game takes off.

Fun game but kind of short. The jump button should be the W key, not SPACE.

Very fun was you get the hang of it. Could use more obvious instructions/tutorial. And it was too short! :D