Reviews for "The Right Turn"

Wow, this game really did impress me. I was surprised at how unique it was. The music was awesome too. It definitely takes awhile to get used to. I was hard to tell what was solid and what wasn't. I didn't know how to use the orange thing on top.

There's just so much things that can control you. You have to think of so many factors in hand. This was still very fun to play. You really can just slide to so many places. Good for you.

Prox276 responds:

Thanks! :)

How creative!

great game i love the art style and the movment is very sooth and easy to the hang of

Very fluid and creative controls and mechanics! The smooth difficulty curve doesn't hurt either. One of my favorite flash games of this year!

I like the game. I find the jump and run controls are intuitive. With the add-ons being only toggle switches they would have been good on keyboard and could have made for challenging gameplay instead of burdened.

Prox276 responds:

Good point. I think it'd make the game a bit to easy with the flip button having a keyboard shortcut, but I can definitely add a bind for the other buttons.
Thanks! :)