Reviews for "The Right Turn"

great game!

Loved it! A very nice concept, creative and addicting! Plus, I loved the music!
When I was in elementary school, smartphones didn't exist yet, and laptops weren't a thing... there were "portable computers", which were almost-5-kg suitcases with a microscopic screen (basically a tower pc with a handle and a small screen). So, just to pretend, I made a small fake portable laptop with paper, and it had an orange handle (also of paper, of course). Playing this game is almost like getting to play a real game on that paper laptop, so thank you also for bringing back those good memories!

Prox276 responds:

Thanks! I am happy that you enjoyed it! :))

-Which moving mechanics should we use in our puzzle game?

Prox276 responds:

Cool concept, but the physics need some work to iron out a few momentum inconsistencies. Jumping into a wall should either make you "stick" to it or "bounce" off of it every time, not one or the other depending on whether or not you flipped the world mid-jump. Given the precision of some of the spike-dodging, inconsistent physics can be a real issue.

EDIT: Great; I look forward to playing it once I've got some free time tonight ^_^

Prox276 responds:

UPDATE: I just fixed this issue and I'll be releasing a new build without this bug in a couple of hours or less.
Thanks for pointing this out! :)

Interesting concept. I like it.