Reviews for "NGADM 2017 Round of 64 Podcast"

i'm firing on all cylinders this year. NGADM, NGUAC, maybe return to chips and kick ass again. should've pulled out of NGUAC tho, i feel bad for the newbies cos im not supposed to be in amateur.

anyway, great podcast! :D

btw, just a curious question, did you guys match us all on purpose? cos it's too coincidental :O

ChronoNomad responds:

Sounds like you're having a banner year, man! Can't wait to see what you and Lucid cook up for the Round of 25. The sparks are definitely gonna fly when you guys and etherealwinds bring your A-games to the table!

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

The match-ups? Oh, well...there was a very technical sort of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey method involved. I could tell you about it, but then I'd have to wipe your memory...

I just want to post that I got wrecked lol
Maybe next year!!

ChronoNomad responds:

Not exactly the best place to post that, but...okay!

Nevertheless, I do hope that you'll give it another go next year. xD

Goodday sir and thank you for another podcast! I could listen to your voice for hours B)

Time's ticking on it seems! Two weeks actually goes by pretty quickly. I better get to work... *googles how to make a masterpiece in two weeks*

ChronoNomad responds:

You are entirely welcome, my good man! Aw, and that's such a sweet thing to say. :D

Time is indeed rather merciless, and it somehow seems to move even faster when there's a deadline involved. Tick-tock, tick-tock... And hey, I know Google's good, but can it be *that* all-knowing?

Yeah, probably. Thanks for the review!

Another great podcast!
Thanks for the shoutout :'3

I've already got a few ideas when it comes to the first track, muahahahahah!... Jordi better watch out >:D

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks, Lucid! Your reviews always make me smile.
Hey, the shout-out is well deserved. ^__^

Oh, do you now? That comes as no surprise to me! Can't wait for the legendary showdown.

I feel like I don't deserve to be in this contest the way you talk about the contestants :O

I want to wish everyone participating goodluck, and I hope I will meet you all within this contest ;)

ChronoNomad responds:

While I appreciate your humility, you have earned your spot in the Round of 64! There's a reason why you're still in the NGADM, and I'm looking forward to hearing your entry. :D

That's a fine spirit of friendly competition. I have no doubt that this will continue to be an impressive Audio Deathmatch, and I am proud to be a part of it.