Reviews for "Mew game POV"

The only thing I really don't care for is the Angle of the base camera, even with the reposition ability. It looks like he's sitting on his legs and she's sitting on his lap....but then why it the bed directly under her? Or is there somethign between her and the bed and she's on her back?

Pretty good but "Mew game0.2v" has more diversity and makes it better in my opinion.

das pretty good, last character is a bugged mix of sona and that pokemon girl though

While i like the concept for all of your games,
A lot of them are unfinished in some way- like there's a button that doesn't work, or something that glitches out and then you cant fix it.
Its still quality, amazing stuff, but there's something off.
Like you expect more to come, that it might be in beta or something released later,
but it never comes. the next project of yours is released, and you see nothing of the last one
and i don't see anything on your Patreon that really says "I'm releasing more updates here."

maybe its because you don't speak English well? I don't know.

In any case
you make good things, i'm interested to see what you come out with in the future.

hot