Reviews for "The Fancy Pants Adventures: World 4 part 1"

mr fancy pants senior, how lovely is knowing that you are still alive, it gave me so much memories back playing this level, i remember that when i got a new phone the first game i dowload was yours! the adventure of fancy pants and his sister as the pirate captain of a ship. it was something ill always remember, your games make me smile.

I've always been a fan of Fancy Pants, I couldn't help but smile while I played. Inksurfing was a lot more fun than I would've thought, overall a fantastic addition to my time spent playing the original release on Xbox 360.

SUPERB GAMEPLAY!!, IF THIS WAS THE PREVIEW I CANT IMAGINE WHAT THE FULL VERSION HAS!!

P.D The pen surfing was a GREAT idea!, never expected it, Hats off to you.

been so long since i played this and the gameplay is just great

I use to love this game. Bring back memories