Reviews for "Coronavirus: A Text Adventure"

Took me a while to get all endings but all in all I'd say they is quite the nice game for it's simplicity. Good job.

Thanks!

That beginning was extremely misleading, jajaj. Anyways, good job. I got all the endings. I wouldn't take shapnova's comment very seriously, she's clearly an asshat.

I'd like to say that some medal names are not clear enough to connect them with a specific ending. Perhaps it would be nice to have the medal notification pop up in the game. It's much clearer and weirdly rewarding that way.

Oh, by the way, bear in mind @Rallyx idea: having something happen in the hospital after you get all the endings would be nice. If not, the game feels kind of incomplete.

jamesanimations responds:

I totally agree. I will see if I can get that done in the near future

Cool game to spend some time on. Was a bit confused at the beginning. First thought "Oh a 3D game...cool" then "ok it's a part of the game to use the computer" then I realised "this IS the game".
Well still enjoyed it.

jamesanimations responds:

Yeah, that seems to be my biggest flaw in this game. Thank you very much though!

Not my cup of tea but not bad, I like the renders of what you have. Thanks for putting the warning for folks.

jamesanimations responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah hahaha

wow this looks good gonna try

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed