Reviews for "Coronavirus Prevention"

That's cute, really cute.

Welcome to my ****ing world! My big day was on the 16th.

Aw! Stay healthy!

nice

Beautiful animation, top notch, extremely well done, it was marvellous to watch.

Topical references are a double-edged sword. They annoy you when they are still trendy, and amuse you when you go back and check historically what people fussed about in the past years.

The current (2020 - hmmm symbolic number) year has this fad called coronavirus that fills the emptiness of our otherwise boring lives. Like with everything, the epidemy is a serious matter, but like every serious matter, it has a certain point after which it becomes a caricature of itself.
It already reveals much more about ourselves than we wished to, and frankly, people will analyze for years this fad, but not the virus itself. Everyone will forget the virus, people will discuss how it affected us, if it even did, and why.

In our real world, I think we are long way past the point of no return from being stupid monkeys, so why not? Bartender, Coronavirus for everyone!