Reviews for "BeamLike"

Awesome game! I had fun playing it! My current daily rank is 6.

This is a neat concept for a game. Unlike other games, where they punish your lack of agility, lack of perception or simply punish you just because the're cheating pieces of sh..t, this one punishes your impatience. It's possible to reach far more than 100points easily... If only you take your time at each move, but of course the instinct is to move along fast, and that's your doom every single time. It's almost a reflex to make another move fast and to win at this game is to take control of that reflex... Which is next to impossible.

Very good, but i'm very bad playing :P

Interesting concept - that the game "runs" on each moovement. Appropriate audio effects, and quite challenging. Good job!

Once I click outside the game there's no way for me to give focus back to the game and I have to refresh the browser

amidos2006 responds:

Sorry about that, I don't know why is that happening but I will try to fix that :) Thanks for the feedback :)