Reviews for "The Ascension"

I'm downloading this NOW
Now i can hear colors and watch sounds, this is BEAUTIFUL

kylermannn responds:

Ahah much appreciated, boner cat bro

Not bad

Thx daaawg

This is beautiful. I am currently building a Geometry Dash level using this song. Fab work bro!

(I also downloaded and rated 5) :)

kylermannn responds:

Glad you liked it, bruh :)

I think this song is beautiful, despite me finding it on GD, it stands as a good song by itself for sure, it doesn't need a level to complement it. I absolutely love the first drop and it definitely conveys a light, happy mood and the beat is awesome. Well done!

Thanks man!

Yeah, I was extremely stoked that people liked the drop enough to want to make GD levels out of it. The amount of views and downloads that this got from all of the GD players kind of blew my mind haha.

why is the comment section rising at a slow rate. this song is good afafaafafafafafgafafafafaf