Reviews for "The Ascension"

I'm downloading this NOW
Now i can hear colors and watch sounds, this is BEAUTIFUL

kylermannn responds:

Ahah much appreciated, boner cat bro

Dope track man! Was wondering though, how did you manage to build your community here on Newgrounds? Just starting out and could use some help ;p

kylermannn responds:

Ayyy thanks dude! I wouldn't say I ever really built a community haha (aside from my 20 or so fans). I usually don't break 500 views in a month on most songs, but this one exploded somehow. I've never advertised or anything like that so idk what to tell ya :[

Good job! No kidding, but my dream is to get a good review on my song.

Thanks bro just try to stand out wave and vibe is not always commercial pattern or sound or mix I know it may sound off but it's not and it made for a rhyme I wrote but never got to it

I like all of the pads and stuff you add into it, like 1:53 when you add that string sounding thing in. One thing I think you could do is try to make it sound cleaner. With it mixed together and some of the pads having a long, loud release, it seemed a bit messy and chaotic, especially at 2:26. But it sounds nice and colorful. Good job.

kylermannn responds:

Aaaah haha yeah, there are definitely more than just a few poorly mixed and messy parts of the song. I'd take it down and work on it to try and fix some of that, but I'm like, 100% bored of this one.

Much appreciated though, man!
(It's funny how you'd pop in since I was just listening to a few of your songs at work today haha)