Reviews for "Mundum de Somniorum"

What's the theme number? I guess I miss this theme in the realcraft list.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

The theme number was 80 :)
Did you make something as well :O, or did you just listen to some of the tracks?

Very nice!!! It's so beatfull... really good job!

Thank you, again! :DD

Very pretty and ethereal, Lucid! In that wonderfully dark sort of way. I quite enjoyed the entire piece, but as usual your use of piano stands at the fore. The music box has a very appropriately eldritch sound to it, and there are so many other beautiful touches throughout.

How very like you to use a bit of Latin in your title, The World of Dreams! What can I say? It fits the motif quite nicely. Thank you very much for sharing.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

"Very pretty and ethereal, Lucid! In that wonderfully dark sort of way."

That's very well defined, as that was exactly what I was going for. I'm super glad it came across!

I didn't make the melody for the piano, but literally all the chords and the arrangements are done by me, and it was just suuuuch a great melody to play! Well, I guess I made the melody for that weird part at 1:20, as I needed something to lead up to the climax (which I also composed the melody for). It's really only that things that's repeated a lot which I didn't come up with xD

I used a combination of a music box, and the free (IF you own Kontakt) instrument "snow bells", by VSTBase. I also ran it through a Guitar Rig effect, to give it that... Glimmer? :'3

And yeah, I tend to like the sound of Latin, phonetically. Also, I feel it's a great way to give something meanings that aren't as obvious upon the first look, and can still be a great title without giving the listener premature impressions!
No, thank YOU very much for listening and reviewing <3

I commented on this already but I'll say again that I love it. You managed to find a theme that suites your style quite well. I think your piano playing shines in tandem with somber instrumentation.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for commenting again! I listened to maybe 40 themes or so, and picked out three of them. In the end, I decided this was easily the best one for me to work with.
Thanks for the lovely words, hehhe :3