Reviews for "Laqueus Escape - Chapter I."

A very good escape-puzzle, nice graphic, and sound. to escape is not too difficult, but also very entertaining I'm waiting for chapter 2. As i know the game is on mobile also, ios and android too.

smartcode responds:

Thanks, bro!

Awesome! At last a puzzle game in which your head can move freely across the stage.The author(s) make good use of this feature which makes this game a must try. The puzzles are very well put together the ambience is charming. Can't wait to see a long arch story!

Yes! It was amazing!

Real nice game! This should be on the front page.

Loved it, but very short. The 3D gave a nice way to explore, but I would have liked to have seen an ability to move my focus from object to object if I was able to see it, instead of having to click back/zoom out once or twice. It was pretty logical, I spend some time trying to interact with the grate. Some sort of text description of things might be an idea.

smartcode responds:

Thanks! If you download the app (free, links in-game) you'll also get the second chapter! We plan to update it chapter by chapter.