Reviews for "GRIEVOUS"

This was very fun, but very difficult. It took me quite a while to figure out that you can return to the heart to heal and respawn enemies, but that was definitely helpful once I discovered it. I would definitely love to see the full release! I'd appreciate more upgrades being available before the boss, because I'm honestly just not very good at these types of games, ha. Regardless, it was very enjoyable, and although I didn't reach the end quite yet I definitely plan on coming back to it.

AKTStudios responds:

Thank you for the feed back Haze-r. We definitely feel that there can be better difficulty balance as well, and will work on that during development.

Wish there was a high score board for bits left when completed, as well as percent of enemies destroyed. Make more levels and more maze like.

AKTStudios responds:

We are currently developing a full version of GRIEVOUS and are planning on procedural generation for levels and making them more "maze" like :) Thank you for the feedback!

game is decent and is made profinsally

Thank you for creating this. I got very frustrated the first time I play this, but then today I found the room where I can buy back shields without responding all the enemies.
The graphics are nice and the music was soothing. I like that blasting the cancer cells pushes them around like asteroids. (maybe at different levels they could break them apart into two.
This game reminds me of that old movie "Fantastic voyage" where the team had to break up a brain clot. Perhaps in your game we could navigate around to different parts of anatomy.

AKTStudios responds:

Someday, thank YOU for playing and for the feedback. Not to spoil anything, but you will definitely go through different parts of the anatomy in the full version, and we like the idea of cells splitting! ( we have some similar ideas to that :) ).

Way too hard. Cant get past 3rd screen. The chaser enemies move too fast.

AKTStudios responds:

Thank you for the feedback flamewolf - we can work on tweaking their movement speed. You can also try banking some scrap and getting some upgrades before taking the pursuers on - returning to the heart will heal you and respawn enemies - giving you a chance to grind scrap.