Reviews for "Stones of Anarchy: Flight of the Stone"

So I just keep on clicking? Well, I got two medals, so I don't care! There's too many "Flappy Bird" clones to list. These are just too hard! I imagine that's mostly the point. The animation is great!

Or I guess the graphics? Hard to tell what's what. This reminded me of Zekeyspaceylizard. Well, it does appear to be a stone. Those can't be very mobile.

StonesOfAnarchy responds:

Thank you for your review, yes it started out as a messed up Flappy Bird clone that was just supposed to be ridiculously complicated. It also finished as that too.

On a touchpad, this is very difficult, and made my finger hurt.

StonesOfAnarchy responds:

I would think a touchpad would have an advantage, huh, I'm not paying for medical expenses

Got some cool goofy style to it, but right now its a bit too janky for me to make progress. The clicking is way too demanding for my old bones unfortunately, and even when I go all super saiyan clicking, it doesn't look good to watch the stone jitter around: could stand to see some smooth movement. Death comes way too fast as well: would like to see the stone crash and burn a bit more before going to the death screen.

StonesOfAnarchy responds:

"Would like to see the stone crash and burn a bit moreĀ "
;(

This game requires so rapid clicking to even pass few of the "pipes" that it becomes ridiculous. And honestly I doubt that it will land on the front page...

StonesOfAnarchy responds:

Come on Herbie where's your enthusiasm! It's not an impossible game!

Only way that game was possible was by setting one mouse button on auto double-click. Re-test it again.

StonesOfAnarchy responds:

I was able to play just fine with no setting modifications. It's all about how you click it