For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Maze Slider"

Its... alright.. The controls work, and the graphics are fine, even though they are a little.. odd.. My complaint is that it does not feel original enough to be a game this long.

Fun, with original tricks!

• Not Original -2.5 Points
• Fun (6/10) 0.5 Points
• Hard 0.5 Points
• Assets -0.5 Points

Over all its an okay game but the idea is not new and kinda fun plus the character doesn't fit with the blocks. (3/5)

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially the harder ones. Not sure why people are complaining about things being 'tedious', it's a puzzle game. No hand outs. If you can't get it, the only one to blame is yourself.

That being said, five stars. :D

Pretty cool game that has a lot of interesting pieces to it, but is kinda haphazard and all over the place! The game introduces so many elements at the beginning that every level is a very easy tutorial for a new mechanic, until suddenly there is a huge difficulty spike near the end where the puzzles get really hard. If possible, I feel like the order for the levels should be changed to flow better in terms of letting each new puzzle mechanic breathe and slowly crank the difficulty up bit-by-bit. I do appreciate the challenge and the variety of mechanics, however!