For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ALIEN"

Absolutely brutal (in a good way)

Your art is great but you could of reached out to people on Newgrounds Community and found some better voice acting.

Great work though.

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Thank you sir. Yes I thought about asking for some help in voice acting. There are many talented actors you can find here.

People lived on earth and knowing how to fit in because of human social instinct.
But what if some of us can't fit in. Does that mean some of us are aliens?

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

You never know man :D

Amazing!

It's clever, the take on parties is kind of negative tho. I consider myself an alien, going to parties just for the music and not socializing but I don't see it as a negative aspect, I think of it as learning to handle my social anxiety and I'll usually always feel better when coming home from a party (being an alien also comes with the advantage of not having to do that many drugs).