For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ALIEN"

You are off to a strong start for 2020.Body shapes when they move look a bit uncanny at times.Detailing is on point.Voice work is...well it gets the job done.I like the colour work and style.Keep it up.

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Yes. It is uncanny for some parts. Im learning still to do better. Glad you liked art style.

Despite the randomness of all of it, I really do have to point out how smooth and detailed the animation was made. Like, god-like level of smooth. Also, the music throughout the video was poppin'.
Overall, I really appreciate the quality of this animation. I'm impressed by how so many talented artists on Newgrounds can create such gorgeous animations... with such seemingly bizarre video ideas.